Boston Globe offers a Globe Readers And Non-profits Together (GRANT) program to support New England non-profits, such as our own, by allowing readers to choose which ones are given free advertising space in The Boston Globe.
How it Works:
- All subscribers receive vouchers for varying amounts of GRANT dollars by mail or email.
Amounts are based on subscription tenure, the longer the term of subscription, the higher their voucher amount.
- Vouchers are submitted to the Boston Globe’s GRANT website (CLICK HERE) by April 30, 2017 with the following information:
- Your Subscriber Number
- Name of Certified 501(c)(3) Organization
- Non-profit City and State
- Organizations that receive the most GRANT dollars receive a free ad in the Globe.
If you are a Globe subscriber, please consider designating ASSOCIATION FOR WOMEN IN SCIENCE, MASSACHUSETTS CHAPTER as the recipient of your voucher.
For more information about The Boston Globe’s GRANT Program, CLICK HERE.