**Available & free to ALL AWIS members**
Professional Growth Series
- Your Best Self: Authenticity and Self-Promotion
- Your Authentic Self . . .Tools to Further Fuel Your Success
- Grant Writing 101
- Proactive Approaches for Building a Professional Network
- The Science of Networking and Art of Connection
- When Making a Lateral Move is a Good Idea….
Career Development Series
- Career Transitions: Career Change and Transformation
- So you want to be an ENTREPRENEUR?
- Team Leadership – Strategies for Success for You and Your Team
- Informational Interviews: Get the Inside Scoop on your Future Career
- The One-Minute Infomercial
- Ace the Interview
- Job Search Techniques That Will Get You Employed
- Write for Results: How to Effectively Communicate Science to Management and Other Diverse Audiences
- You’re Finished with One Career…So, What’s Next?
- Strategies and Tactics for Getting Research Grants
- Conducting a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis
- Technology Transfer – Why It Should Matter to You
Career Transitions Series
- Smooth Transitions – Top 10 List: Things Scientists ask About Finding an Industry Job
- Influence 201: Brand Yourself to Get the Results You Want
- How to be Highly Effective in your Job Search, Especially in a Down Market
Career Pathway Series
- From the Bench to Events: Experiments through Life
- From Stents to SNPs: My Not-So-Random Walk from R&D to Commercial
- A Career in Patent Law – Another Way to use your Science Degree
- Medical Writing: Away from the Academic Bench and into the Pharmaceutical World
- Careers Outside of Academia
- Careers Outside of Academia: Early Career
- Careers Outside of Academia: Mid-Career
- A Scientist’s Venture into the Non-Profit World
Project Management Series
- Effective Decision Making
- Building Your Research Team
- Should the Subject Matter Expert be the Project Manager?
- What is Research Project Management and How is it Different?
- AIA – Its Impact on Research and Commercialization