- This event has passed.
Boston’s Life Science Disruptors 2018
Wednesday, October 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:45 pm
Disruption in biotech can come in different forms, from new technologies that can change the face of medicine, to ideas and initiatives that can challenge the status quo. Boston has both of these in spades, with ambitious biotech startups bent on transforming drug development and industry leaders unafraid to tackle the sector’s toughest issues. But which new companies are forging the most radical paths and are poised to become the biggest disruptors? What is their approach to building a great biotech company, and how are their founders working with leading venture capital investors to pull it off?
Join Xconomy for this annual evening event featuring candid stories from some of New England’s most radical company leaders, founders, and VC backers out to change the game in biotech.
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Registration & Networking
6:00 pm – 7:45 pm Program
7:45 pm – 8:45 pm Networking Reception
(Click here for more details)
Early Bird Registration $125 · Regular Registration $175
Startup Special $110 · Student $50
**MASS AWIS members**
Enter Promo Code AWIS
to receive $25 off regular registration
- David Liu: Co-Founder, Beam therapeutics; Faculty Vice-Chair, Broad Institute
- John Evans: CEO & Board Member, Beam Therapeutics
- Aviv Regev: Scientific Founder, Celsius Therapeutics; Faculty Chair and Core Member, Broad Institute
- Alexis Borisy: Chair, Celsius Therapeutics; Partner, Third Rock Ventures
- Christoph Lengauer: President, Celsius Therapeutics
- Jennifer Petter: Founder & Chief Scientific Officer, Arrakis Therapeutics
- Michael Gilman: CEO, Arrakis Therapeutics
(CLICK HERE for more information)
MASS AWIS is the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Association for Women in Sciences. Our mission is to support women in all scientific fields and to achieve equity and full participation for women in science, mathematics, engineering, and technology. Our events and membership are open for the public regardless of their gender, professional background, or career level.