Business Insights Analyst | Burlington, MA
We are seeking motivated Business Insights Analysts to join the talented Central Nervous System (CNS) and Ophthalmology Disorders team at DRG. The role comprises three broad functions: 1) market research and insight generation; 2) project management and execution; and 3) client service. The Business Insights Analyst will translate therapeutic expertise and market research data into targeted insights for key decision-makers within the biopharmaceutical industry. Areas of coverage will span the team’s diverse research portfolio in neurology, psychiatry, pain, and ophthalmology.
- Build and apply an understanding of drug development and commercialization, including the dynamics in CNS and ophthalmology markets.
- Conduct primary research via interviews and surveys with medical and healthcare experts.
- Critically analyze clinical data and commercial information from several sources to evaluate market trends, assess opportunity, and build market forecasts.
- Effectively and concisely communicate business insights through multiple formats (e.g., slide decks, live presentations).
- Develop and maintain partnerships with clients; understand their needs and deliver solutions.
- Manage the execution of multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Field client queries and ad hoc requests with minimal supervision.
Show a strong grasp of complex commercial issues in communication with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Advanced degree (MA, MBA, MPH, MS, or PhD in life sciences, social sciences or statistics) and/or relevant experience in the biopharma, healthcare, market research, consulting, or financial sectors.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in written and spoken English.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet project deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Interest in engaging the challenges facing the biopharma industry.
- Experience in working with complex data sets (e.g., SQL).
- Familiarity with clinical research, drug development, and/or commercialization processes.
- Experience in modeling and forecasting pharmaceutical markets.
- Experience with key information resources (e.g., clinical trial and pipeline databases, sales/consumption data, physician audit databases).
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with real-world data (e.g., claims, EHR).
- Knowledge of market access and reimbursement issues in major and/or growth markets.
Please reach out to Andrea Witt firstname.lastname@example.org